Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!

I can't believe 2009 is over. 2009 brought us Chase, and with his birth there have been so many wonderful memories and fun times. We feel so blessed to have such a wonderful little boy in our lives and we all have our health. Here's to a wonderful year in 2010!
Wes and I were able to get out and have a fun date night for New Years (Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Buente for watching Chase!) Our good friend Rich and his fiance Joni hosted a great party!
Cupcakes I made using my fun new cupcake cookbook!

Heading out

The girls

Steak and Lobster for dinner, Yum!

I was a bit rusty at my guitar hero skills

Wes and Rich

Sarah and I should start our own band!


 Happy 2010! May God Bless you and your family this year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved