Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Happy December!

We are so excited that December is here! I guess having Chase around has given me much more holiday spirit than I usually have!  Wes and I look forward to teaching Chase the true meaning of Christmas and we can't wait to celebrate Jesus' birth all month long! Even though I know he won't remember his first Christmas, I want to make it as special as possible. We've had the tree up for weeks (I think I drove Wes nuts asking when we could put it up!) and I am almost done with my shopping.  Here are a few pictures from when we put our tree up!

Chase playing with his nativity set from Grandma and Grandpa




Dad and his little elf


Here, this ornament goes on next...

Loves to grab the branches and SHAKE them!

What a big helper!

I'm outta here...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved