Friday, October 16, 2009

On the Move!!!

Wow! What a difference a week or even a few days can make! Wes and I are amazed at how quickly Chase can pull up on things now. He is also now crawling without touching his belly to the floor (aka the worm). He has gotten very fast! He is growing up too fast! I've had to place the pack n play downstairs so I can "contain" him while I do everyday tasks like making dinner and letting Lilly outside. He doesn't STOP! ha ha I can only imagine what it will be like once he's walking and running around!
Here are some pictures and videos from our very ACTIVE week!

Pulling Up

Busted!!

Standing up in the crib. Time to lower again!

Just being handsome...

Busy boy

In Action!



 In my pack-n-play

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved